Collection of personal information:
The following types of personal data can be collected, stored and used:
- information about your computer, including your IP address, geographic location, browser type and version;
- information about your visits to and use of this site, length of visit, page views and site navigation paths;
- information such as your name, phone number and email address that you enter to set up your subscription to our emails and mailing;
- information you enter when using the services on our website;
- information that is generated when you use our website, including when, how often and under what circumstances you use it;
- information regarding everything you buy, the services you use, or the transactions you make through our site, including your name, address, phone number, email address;
- information contained in any communications that you send to us by email or through our site, including content and metadata;
- any other personal information that you send to us.
Use of personal information
Personal information provided to us through our site will be used for the purposes specified in this policy or on the relevant pages of the site. We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- Administering our website and business;
- Personalizing our website for you;
- The opportunity to use the services available on our website;
- Sending goods purchased by you through our website;
- Sending the newsletter by email, if you have given your consent (you can unsubscribe at any time);
- Sending you marketing communications related to our business;
- Providing third parties with statistical information about our users (but these third parties will not be able to identify any individual user from this information);
- Handling inquiries and complaints made by or about you regarding our website;
- Ensuring the security of our website and preventing fraud;
- other purposes.
Security of your personal information:
- We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
- We will store all personal information you provide on our secure (password and firewall protected) servers.
- You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the Internet is inherently insecure and we cannot guarantee the security of the data transmitted over the Internet.
We may update this policy from time to time by posting a new version on our site. You should check this page periodically to ensure you understand any changes to this policy. We may notify you of changes to this policy by email or through the private messaging system on our site.
We only use persistent cookies on our website.
Below are the names of the cookies we use on our site and the purposes for which they are used: we use Google Analytics and Google Ads on our website to recognize a computer when a user:
- visits the site;
- tracking users as they move around the site;
- improving the usability of the site;
- analysis of website usage.
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies, for example:
- in Internet Explorer (version 10) you can block cookies by using the cookie handling override settings by clicking on “Service”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy” and then “Advanced Settings”;
- in Firefox (version 24) you can block all cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Options”, “Privacy”, selecting “Use custom settings for history” from the drop-down menu and unchecking “Accept cookies from sites”;
- in Chrome (version 29) you can block all cookies by going to the “Settings and Controls” menu and clicking “Settings”, then “Show advanced settings” and click on “Content settings”, and then selecting “Block sites from setting any data” under heading “Cookies”.